DSM-5 FIELD SURVEY: HAIR-PULLING DISORDER (TRICHOTILLOMANIA)
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1025–1031, December 2012
How to Cite
Lochner, C., Grant, J. E., Odlaug, B. L., Woods, D. W., Keuthen, N. J. and Stein, D. J. (2012), DSM-5 FIELD SURVEY: HAIR-PULLING DISORDER (TRICHOTILLOMANIA). Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1025–1031. doi: 10.1002/da.22011
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2012
- Center for Excellence in Gambling Research
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: 1RC1DA028279–01
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01MH080966–01A2
- Springer Press, Guilford Press, New Harbinger Press, and Oxford University Press
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|da22011-sup-0001-tableS1.doc||80K||Supplement: Interview questions relating to diagnostic criteria.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.