This article was originally published online on 26 October 2012. Subsequently, the title of Appendix I was modified for the sake of clarity on 21 November 2012.
The Effect of Draft DSM-V Criteria on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Prevalence
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1032–1042, December 2012
How to Cite
Calhoun, P. S., Hertzberg, J. S., Kirby, A. C., Dennis, M. F., Hair, L. P., Dedert, E. A. and Beckham, J. C. (2012), The Effect of Draft DSM-V Criteria on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Prevalence. Depress. Anxiety, 29: 1032–1042. doi: 10.1002/da.22012
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.