VENTROMEDIAL PREFRONTAL CORTEX REACTIVITY IS ALTERED IN GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER DURING FEAR GENERALIZATION
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodiclas, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 242–250, March 2013
How to Cite
Greenberg, T., Carlson, J. M., Cha, J., Hajcak, G. and Mujica-Parodi, L. R. (2013), VENTROMEDIAL PREFRONTAL CORTEX REACTIVITY IS ALTERED IN GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER DURING FEAR GENERALIZATION. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 242–250. doi: 10.1002/da.22016
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: #N0014–04-1–005
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: # 0954643
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.