THE EFFICACY OF A TOPICAL SIALOGOGUE SPRAY CONTAINING 1% MALIC ACID IN PATIENTS WITH ANTIDEPRESSANT-INDUCED DRY MOUTH: A DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 137–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Gómez-Moreno, G., Aguilar-Salvatierra, A., Guardia, J., Uribe-Marioni, A., Cabrera-Ayala, M., Delgado-Ruiz, R. A. and Calvo-Guirado, J. L. (2013), THE EFFICACY OF A TOPICAL SIALOGOGUE SPRAY CONTAINING 1% MALIC ACID IN PATIENTS WITH ANTIDEPRESSANT-INDUCED DRY MOUTH: A DOUBLE-BLIND, RANDOMIZED CLINICAL TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 137–142. doi: 10.1002/da.22017
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Proyecto de Investigación FIS. Grant Number: PI10/00932
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto de Salud Carlos III (Spain)
- Proyecto OTRI CNT-2856
- University of Granada-Dentaid S.L. (Barcelona, Spain)
- Regional Government of Andalucía (Spain)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.