HIGHER IN VIVO SEROTONIN-1A BINDING IN POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER: A PET STUDY WITH [11C]WAY-100635
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 197–206, March 2013
How to Cite
Sullivan, G. M., Ogden, R. T., Huang, Y.-y., Oquendo, M. A., Mann, J. J. and Parsey, R. V. (2013), HIGHER IN VIVO SEROTONIN-1A BINDING IN POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER: A PET STUDY WITH [11C]WAY-100635. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 197–206. doi: 10.1002/da.22019
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP)
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
- United States Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: MH62185, K08-MH67015
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
|da22019-sup-0001-FigureS1.tif||700K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
|da22019-sup-0001-FigureS2.tif||331K||Supplementary Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.