Disclosures: During the years 2007–2012, W.A. Nolen has received grants from the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development, the European Union, the Stanley Medical Research Institute, Astra Zeneca, Eli Lilly, GlaxoSmithKline, and Wyeth; has received honoraria/speaker's fees from Astra Zeneca, Lundbeck, Pfizer, and Wyeth; and has served in advisory boards for Astra Zeneca. None of the other authors have any financial disclosures.
COURSE AND RISK FACTORS OF FUNCTIONAL IMPAIRMENT IN SUBTHRESHOLD DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 386–394, April 2013
How to Cite
Karsten, J., Penninx, B. W.J.H., Verboom, C. E., Nolen, W. A. and Hartman, C. A. (2013), COURSE AND RISK FACTORS OF FUNCTIONAL IMPAIRMENT IN SUBTHRESHOLD DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 386–394. doi: 10.1002/da.22021
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 10–000-1002
- VU University Medical Center
- GGZ inGeest
- Leiden University Medical Center
- GGZ Rivierduinen
- University Medical Center Groningen
- GGZ Friesland
- GGZ Drenthe
- Scientific Institute for Quality of Healthcare
- Netherlands Institute for Health Services Research
- Netherlands Institute of Mental Health and Addiction
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.