Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant numbers: U01 MH070018, U01 MH058915, U01 MH057835, UO1 MH057858, U01 MH070022, K24 MH64122, and K24 MH065324.
CBT COMPETENCE IN NOVICE THERAPISTS IMPROVES ANXIETY OUTCOMES
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 97–115, February 2013
How to Cite
Brown, L. A., Craske, M. G., Glenn, D. E., Stein, M. B., Sullivan, G., Sherbourne, C., Bystritsky, A., Welch, S. S., Campbell-Sills, L., Lang, A., Roy-Byrne, P. and Rose, R. D. (2013), CBT COMPETENCE IN NOVICE THERAPISTS IMPROVES ANXIETY OUTCOMES. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 97–115. doi: 10.1002/da.22027
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: U01 MH070018, U01 MH058915, U01 MH057835, UO1 MH057858, U01 MH070022, K24 MH64122, K24 MH065324
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.