Conflict of interest: EB has received honoraria from Laboratoires Servier. NMS has research grants from American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, Forest Laboratories, NIMH, DOD, Glaxo SmithKline, NARSAD Sepracor and also has received honoraria for speaking/CME from MGH Psychiatry Academy. MKS has research grant from American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and NIMH. All other authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
PERILOSS DISSOCIATION, SYMPTOM SEVERITY, AND TREATMENT RESPONSE IN COMPLICATED GRIEF
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 123–128, February 2013
How to Cite
Bui, E., Simon, N. M., Robinaugh, D. J., LeBlanc, N. J., Wang, Y., Skritskaya, N. A., Mauro, C. and Shear, M. K. (2013), PERILOSS DISSOCIATION, SYMPTOM SEVERITY, AND TREATMENT RESPONSE IN COMPLICATED GRIEF. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 123–128. doi: 10.1002/da.22029
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse
This article has been cited by:
- 1Panic-agoraphobic spectrum symptoms in complicated grief, Psychiatry Research, 2013, 209, 1, 118, , , , , ,