The Cutting Edge
THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM PROVIDES AN AVENUE FOR EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT DEVELOPMENT FOR PTSD
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 93–96, February 2013
How to Cite
Neumeister, A. (2013), THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM PROVIDES AN AVENUE FOR EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT DEVELOPMENT FOR PTSD. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 93–96. doi: 10.1002/da.22031
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.