IRRITABLE MOOD IN ADULT MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: RESULTS FROM THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH SURVEYS
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 395–406, April 2013
How to Cite
Kovess-Masfety, V., Alonso, J., Angermeyer, M., Bromet, E., de Girolamo, G., de Jonge, P., Demyttenaere, K., Florescu, S. E., Gruber, M. J., Gureje, O., Hu, C., Huang, Y., Karam, E. G., Jin, R., Lépine, J.-P., Levinson, D., McLaughlin, K. A., Medina-Mora, M. E., O'Neill, S., Ono, Y., Posada-Villa, J. A., Sampson, N. A., Scott, K. M., Shahly, V., Stein, D. J., Viana, M. C., Zarkov, Z. and Kessler, R. C. (2013), IRRITABLE MOOD IN ADULT MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: RESULTS FROM THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH SURVEYS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 395–406. doi: 10.1002/da.22033
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2012
- US Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R13-MH066849, R01-MH069864, R01 DA016558
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: FIRCA R03-TW006481
- Pan American Health Organization, Eli Lilly and Company, Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical, GlaxoSmithKline, and Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ministry of Health and the National Center for Public Health Protection
- Ministry of Social Protection
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: QLG5–1999-01042, SANCO 2004123
- Piedmont Region (Italy), Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria, Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Number: FIS 00/0028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.