AN EXAMINATION OF PTSD SYMPTOMS AS A MEDIATOR OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TRAUMA HISTORY CHARACTERISTICS AND PHYSICAL HEALTH FOLLOWING A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 475–482, May 2013
How to Cite
Irish, L. A., Gabert-Quillen, C. A., Ciesla, J. A., Pacella, M. L., Sledjeski, E. M. and Delahanty, D. L. (2013), AN EXAMINATION OF PTSD SYMPTOMS AS A MEDIATOR OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TRAUMA HISTORY CHARACTERISTICS AND PHYSICAL HEALTH FOLLOWING A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 475–482. doi: 10.1002/da.22034
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH62042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.