HEDONIC TONE AND ITS MOOD AND COGNITIVE CORRELATES IN PARKINSON'S DISEASE
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 85–91, January 2013
How to Cite
Spalletta, G., Fagioli, S., Meco, G., Pierantozzi, M., Stefani, A., Pisani, V., Caltagirone, C., Pontieri, F. E. and Assogna, F. (2013), HEDONIC TONE AND ITS MOOD AND COGNITIVE CORRELATES IN PARKINSON'S DISEASE. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 85–91. doi: 10.1002/da.22036
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RF 07-08 and RC 06-07-08-09-10/A
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!