ADCYAP1R1 GENOTYPE, POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER, AND DEPRESSION AMONG WOMEN EXPOSED TO CHILDHOOD MALTREATMENT
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 251–258, March 2013
How to Cite
Uddin, M., Chang, S.-C., Zhang, C., Ressler, K., Mercer, K. B., Galea, S., Keyes, K. M., McLaughlin, K. A., Wildman, D. E., Aiello, A. E. and Koenen, K. C. (2013), ADCYAP1R1 GENOTYPE, POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER, AND DEPRESSION AMONG WOMEN EXPOSED TO CHILDHOOD MALTREATMENT. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 251–258. doi: 10.1002/da.22037
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DA022720, DA022720-S1, MH092526, MH088283, MH078928, MH093612
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.