EVIDENCE FOR DISTINCT GENETIC EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH RESPONSE TO 35% CO2
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 259–266, March 2013
How to Cite
Roberson-Nay, R., Moruzzi, S., Ogliari, A., Pezzica, E., Tambs, K., Kendler, K. S. and Battaglia, M. (2013), EVIDENCE FOR DISTINCT GENETIC EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH RESPONSE TO 35% CO2. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 259–266. doi: 10.1002/da.22038
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01-MH-080953
- National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Depression (NARSAD)
- Norwegian Foundation of Health and Rehabilitation
- Anna Villa and Felice Rusconi Foundation
- LiberaMente Association
- Norwegian Research Council
- The Foundation of Borderline Research
- The European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.