Portions of this paper represent amended and extended versions of prior discussions of these concepts by the author and are used here with permission of the author who holds copyright.
The Cutting Edge
ENDOPHENOTYPE, INTERMEDIATE PHENOTYPE, BIOMARKER: DEFINITIONS, CONCEPT COMPARISONS, CLARIFICATIONS
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 185–189, March 2013
How to Cite
Lenzenweger, M. F. (2013), ENDOPHENOTYPE, INTERMEDIATE PHENOTYPE, BIOMARKER: DEFINITIONS, CONCEPT COMPARISONS, CLARIFICATIONS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 185–189. doi: 10.1002/da.22042
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biomarkers for personalised treatment in psychiatric diseases, Expert Opinion on Medical Diagnostics, 2013, 7, 5, 417, ,
- 2Fledgling pathoconnectomics of psychiatric disorders, Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 2013, 17, 12, 641, ,
- 3FMRI and fcMRI phenotypes map the genomic effect of chromosome 13 in Brown Norway and Dahl salt-sensitive rats, NeuroImage, 2013,, , , , ,