Contract grant sponsor: Volkswagen Foundation; Contract grant number: II/84051; Contract grant sponsor: Charité Foundation.
WHITE MATTER INTEGRITY AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO PTSD AND CHILDHOOD TRAUMA—A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 207–216, March 2013
How to Cite
Daniels, J. K., Lamke, J.-P., Gaebler, M., Walter, H. and Scheel, M. (2013), WHITE MATTER INTEGRITY AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO PTSD AND CHILDHOOD TRAUMA—A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 207–216. doi: 10.1002/da.22044
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2012
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Number: II/84051
- Charité Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.