Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; Contract grant number: MH070547; Contract grant number: MH090308; Contract grant number: F31-MH096433-01; Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant number: UL1 RR024992.
A HIGH-THROUGHPUT CLINICAL ASSAY FOR TESTING DRUG FACILITATION OF EXPOSURE THERAPY
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 631–637, July 2013
How to Cite
Rodebaugh, T. L., Levinson, C. A. and Lenze, E. J. (2013), A HIGH-THROUGHPUT CLINICAL ASSAY FOR TESTING DRUG FACILITATION OF EXPOSURE THERAPY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 631–637. doi: 10.1002/da.22047
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH070547, MH090308, F31-MH096433-01
- NIH. Grant Number: UL1 RR024992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.