Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant numbers: U01 MH064089, U01 MH064092, U01 MH064003, U01 MH063747, U01 MH064107, U01 MH064088.
BENEFITS OF CHILD-FOCUSED ANXIETY TREATMENTS FOR PARENTS AND FAMILY FUNCTIONING
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 865–872, September 2013
How to Cite
Keeton, C. P., Ginsburg, G. S., Drake, K. L., Sakolsky, D., Kendall, P. C., Birmaher, B., Albano, A. M., March, J. S., Rynn, M., Piacentini, J. and Walkup, J. T. (2013), BENEFITS OF CHILD-FOCUSED ANXIETY TREATMENTS FOR PARENTS AND FAMILY FUNCTIONING. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 865–872. doi: 10.1002/da.22055
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: U01 MH064089, U01 MH064092, U01 MH064003, U01 MH063747, U01 MH064107, U01 MH064088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.