Financial disclosures: No authors have competing financial interests to declare.
EVALUATION OF THE PROPOSED SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER SPECIFIER CHANGE FOR DSM-5 IN A TREATMENT-SEEKING SAMPLE OF ANXIOUS YOUTH
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 709–715, August 2013
How to Cite
Kerns, C. E., Comer, J. S., Pincus, D. B. and Hofmann, S. G. (2013), EVALUATION OF THE PROPOSED SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER SPECIFIER CHANGE FOR DSM-5 IN A TREATMENT-SEEKING SAMPLE OF ANXIOUS YOUTH. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 709–715. doi: 10.1002/da.22067
Contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health (NIH); contract grant numbers: K23 MH090247, R01 MH068277, and R01 MH078308.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: K23 MH090247, R01 MH068277, R01 MH078308
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Preliminary Psychometric Evaluation of a Parent-Report Measure of Child Emotional Awareness and Expression in a Sample of Anxious Youth, Cognitive Therapy and Research, 2014, 38, 3, 349, , ,
- 2Mild to severe social fears: Ranking types of feared social situations using item response theory, Journal of Anxiety Disorders, 2014, 28, 5, 471, ,
- 3Neurobiological correlates of social anxiety disorder: an update, CNS Spectrums, 2014, 1, , , , , ,
- 5Social Anxiety, 2014,, , , ,