The authors have no conflicts of interest or financial support, including direct or indirect financial or personal relationships, interests, and affiliations relevant to the subject matter of the manuscript, to disclose.
COMPLICATED GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT IN YOUNG ADULTS FOLLOWING CLOSE FRIEND AND SIBLING LOSS
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1202–1210, December 2013
How to Cite
Herberman Mash, H. B., Fullerton, C. S. and Ursano, R. J. (2013), COMPLICATED GRIEF AND BEREAVEMENT IN YOUNG ADULTS FOLLOWING CLOSE FRIEND AND SIBLING LOSS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1202–1210. doi: 10.1002/da.22068
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.