ED-SAFE Investigators: Michael H. Allen, M.D. (University of Colorado School of Medicine); Edward Boyer, M.D., Ph.D. (University of Massachusetts); Jeffrey Caterino, M.D., M.P.H. (Ohio State University Medical Center); Robin Clark, Ph.D. (University of Massachusetts); Mardia Coleman (University of Massachusetts Medical School); Barry Feldman, Ph.D. (University of Massachusetts Medical School); Amy Goldstein, Ph.D. (National Institute of Mental Health); Talmage Holmes, Ph.D. (University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Medical Center); Maura Kennedy, M.D. (Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center); Frank LoVecchio, D.O. (Maricopa Medical Center); Sarah Arias, Ph.D. (Massachusetts General Hospital); Lisa Uebelacker, Ph.D. (Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island); Wesley Zeger, D.O. (University of Nebraska Medical Center)
Prevention and Treatment
KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND PRACTICES OF EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PROVIDERS IN THE CARE OF SUICIDAL PATIENTS
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1005–1012, October 2013
How to Cite
Betz, M. E., Sullivan, A. F., Manton, A. P., Espinola, J. A., Miller, I., Camargo, C. A., Boudreaux, E. D. and on behalf of the ED-SAFE Investigators (2013), KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDES, AND PRACTICES OF EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PROVIDERS IN THE CARE OF SUICIDAL PATIENTS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1005–1012. doi: 10.1002/da.22071
Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant number: U01MH088278.
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: U01MH088278
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.