Contract grant sponsor: Research Grant Council: Strategic Public Policy Research; Contract grant number: HKU 7002-SPPR-11; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute on Drug Abuse.
MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER IN VULNERABLE GROUPS OF OLDER ADULTS, THEIR COURSE AND TREATMENT, AND PSYCHIATRIC COMORBIDITY
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 528–537, June 2013
How to Cite
Chou, K.-L. and Cheung, K. C.-K. (2013), MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER IN VULNERABLE GROUPS OF OLDER ADULTS, THEIR COURSE AND TREATMENT, AND PSYCHIATRIC COMORBIDITY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 528–537. doi: 10.1002/da.22073
No disclosure to report.
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Research Grant Council: Strategic Public Policy Research. Grant Number: HKU 7002-SPPR-11
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.