Contract grant sponsor: American Cancer Society Postdoctoral Fellowship; Contract grant number: 121911-PF-12–040-01-CPPB; Contract grant sponsor: Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center Pelotonia Postdoctoral Fellowship; Contract grant sponsor: National Cancer Institute Research Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research; Contract grant number: CA126857; Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant numbers: CA131029, CA126857, CA154054, and AG029562.
SYNERGISTIC RELATIONSHIPS AMONG STRESS, DEPRESSION, AND TROUBLED RELATIONSHIPS: INSIGHTS FROM PSYCHONEUROIMMUNOLOGY
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 288–296, April 2013
How to Cite
Jaremka, L. M., Lindgren, M. E. and Kiecolt-Glaser, J. K. (2013), SYNERGISTIC RELATIONSHIPS AMONG STRESS, DEPRESSION, AND TROUBLED RELATIONSHIPS: INSIGHTS FROM PSYCHONEUROIMMUNOLOGY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 288–296. doi: 10.1002/da.22078
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- American Cancer Society Postdoctoral Fellowship. Grant Number: 121911-PF-12–040-01-CPPB
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- National Cancer Institute Research Supplement to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research. Grant Number: CA126857
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA131029, CA126857, CA154054, AG029562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.