Conflict of interest: Dr. Pietrzak is a scientific consultant to CogState, Ltd. for work that bears no relationship to the present study.
PSYCHOLOGICAL RESILIENCE IN OLDER U.S. VETERANS: RESULTS FROM THE NATIONAL HEALTH AND RESILIENCE IN VETERANS STUDY
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 432–443, May 2013
How to Cite
Pietrzak, R. H. and Cook, J. M. (2013), PSYCHOLOGICAL RESILIENCE IN OLDER U.S. VETERANS: RESULTS FROM THE NATIONAL HEALTH AND RESILIENCE IN VETERANS STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 432–443. doi: 10.1002/da.22083
Contract grant sponsor: Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder; Yale Pepper Center NIA Grant P30AG21342
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs National Center for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. Grant Number: P30AG21342
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.