Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; contract grant numbers: R01MH087604, R01MH083746, R01MH075102, R21 MH0771172, K23 MH091254, and F32 MH093054; contract grant sponsor: National Institutes of Health; contract grant number: UL1 RR025008.
CYTOKINE TARGETS IN THE BRAIN: IMPACT ON NEUROTRANSMITTERS AND NEUROCIRCUITS
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 297–306, April 2013
How to Cite
Miller, A. H., Haroon, E., Raison, C. L. and Felger, J. C. (2013), CYTOKINE TARGETS IN THE BRAIN: IMPACT ON NEUROTRANSMITTERS AND NEUROCIRCUITS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 297–306. doi: 10.1002/da.22084
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH087604, R01MH083746, R01MH075102, R21 MH0771172, K23 MH091254, F32 MH093054
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: UL1 RR025008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.