IMPACT OF CHILDHOOD ADVERSITY ON THE COURSE AND SUICIDALITY OF DEPRESSIVE DISORDERS: THE CRESCEND STUDY
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 965–974, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, S.-W., Kang, H.-J., Kim, S.-Y., Kim, J.-M., Yoon, J.-S., Jung, S.-W., Lee, M.-S., Yim, H.-W. and Jun, T.-Y. (2013), IMPACT OF CHILDHOOD ADVERSITY ON THE COURSE AND SUICIDALITY OF DEPRESSIVE DISORDERS: THE CRESCEND STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 965–974. doi: 10.1002/da.22088
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- Korea Health 21 R&D, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A102065
- Ministry of Health & Welfare of Korea
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Family Affairs of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.