NEUROANATOMIC ABNORMALITIES IN ADOLESCENTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER: A VOXEL-BASED MORPHOMETRY STUDY
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 842–848, September 2013
How to Cite
Strawn, J. R., Wehry, A. M., Chu, W.-J., Adler, C. M., Eliassen, J. C., Cerullo, M. A., Strakowski, S. M. and DelBello, M. P. (2013), NEUROANATOMIC ABNORMALITIES IN ADOLESCENTS WITH GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER: A VOXEL-BASED MORPHOMETRY STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 842–848. doi: 10.1002/da.22089
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2012
- American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry/Eli Lilly Pilot Research Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.