Contract grant sponsor: Strategic Public Policy Research; Contract grant number: HKU 7002-SPPR-11; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute on Drug Abuse.
ATYPICAL DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AND OBESITY IN A NATIONAL SAMPLE OF OLDER ADULTS WITH MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 574–579, June 2013
How to Cite
Chou, K.-L. and Yu, K.-M. (2013), ATYPICAL DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOMS AND OBESITY IN A NATIONAL SAMPLE OF OLDER ADULTS WITH MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 574–579. doi: 10.1002/da.22098
Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Strategic Public Policy Research. Grant Number: HKU 7002-SPPR-11
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.