Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
LONG-TERM OUTCOME IN ADULTS WITH OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 716–722, August 2013
How to Cite
Bloch, M. H., Green, C., Kichuk, S. A., Dombrowski, P. A., Wasylink, S., Billingslea, E., Landeros-Weisenberger, A., Kelmendi, B., Goodman, W. K., Leckman, J. F., Coric, V. and Pittenger, C. (2013), LONG-TERM OUTCOME IN ADULTS WITH OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 716–722. doi: 10.1002/da.22103
Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health
This article has been cited by:
- 1Biological treatments for obsessive-compulsive and related disorders, Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders, 2015, 6, 7, , ,
- 2A 5-year prospective follow-up study of patients with obsessive–compulsive disorder treated with serotonin reuptake inhibitors, Journal of Affective Disorders, 2014, 152-154, 387, , , ,
- 3Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Psychiatric Clinics of North America, 2014, 37, 3, 257, , , ,