Contract grant sponsor: College voor Zorgverzekeringen/Doelmatigheidsproject00152, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
A BRIEF COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION FOR TREATING DEPRESSION AND PANIC DISORDER IN PATIENTS WITH NONCARDIAC CHEST PAIN: A 24-WEEK RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 670–678, July 2013
How to Cite
van Beek, M.H.C.T., Oude Voshaar, R.C., Beek, A.M., van Zijderveld, G.A., Visser, S., Speckens, A.E.M., Batelaan, N. and van Balkom, A.J.L.M. (2013), A BRIEF COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION FOR TREATING DEPRESSION AND PANIC DISORDER IN PATIENTS WITH NONCARDIAC CHEST PAIN: A 24-WEEK RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 670–678. doi: 10.1002/da.22106
Trial registration number: ISRCTN67858971.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- College voor Zorgverzekeringen/Doelmatigheidsproject00152, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.