The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
DEPRESSIVE DISORDERS AMONG CHILDREN IN THE TRANSFORMING CHINA: AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PREVALENCE, CORRELATES, AND SERVICE USE
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 881–892, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, B.-l., Ding, J., Chen, H.-h., Li, Y., Xu, H.-m., Tong, J., Wang, A.-q., Tang, G.-z., Zhu, J.-s., Yang, D.-q., Liu, B., Wang, Q., Cheng, W.-f., Yin, E., Xu, M.-j., Zhang, T., Hu, T.-m., Feng, X.-w., Li, H., Dan, T.-q., Cheng, G.-m., Zhang, J.-f., Li, H.-j. and Zhu, J.-h. (2013), DEPRESSIVE DISORDERS AMONG CHILDREN IN THE TRANSFORMING CHINA: AN EPIDEMIOLOGICAL SURVEY OF PREVALENCE, CORRELATES, AND SERVICE USE. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 881–892. doi: 10.1002/da.22109
Contract grant sponsor: Wuhan Municipal Government, Wuhan Health Bureau (contract grant number: WG11A02); Affiliated Mental Health Center, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2012
- Wuhan Municipal Government, Wuhan Health Bureau. Grant Number: WG11A02
- Affiliated Mental Health Center, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.