Portions of this paper were presented at the 2012 meeting of the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
CHILDHOOD MALTREATMENT AND RESPONSE TO COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 662–669, July 2013
How to Cite
Bruce, L. C., Heimberg, R. G., Goldin, P. R. and Gross, J. J. (2013), CHILDHOOD MALTREATMENT AND RESPONSE TO COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY AMONG INDIVIDUALS WITH SOCIAL ANXIETY DISORDER. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 662–669. doi: 10.1002/da.22112
Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; contract grant number R01 MH076074 (J. G.).
None of the other authors have any direct or indirect conflicts of interest, financial, or personal relationships or affiliations to disclose.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH076074