Contract grant sponsor: Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR); Contract grant numbers: 184490 and 152348.
Prevention and Treatment
A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF SCHOOL-BASED SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1030–1045, October 2013
How to Cite
Katz, C., Bolton, S.-L., Katz, L. Y., Isaak, C., Tilston-Jones, T., Sareen, J. (2013), A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW OF SCHOOL-BASED SUICIDE PREVENTION PROGRAMS. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1030–1045. doi: 10.1002/da.22114
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Numbers: 184490, 152348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.