Contract grant sponsor: Funding for this project was provided by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH083647).
ROLE OF MATERNAL CHILDHOOD TRAUMA ON PARENTING AMONG DEPRESSED MOTHERS OF PSYCHIATRICALLY ILL CHILDREN
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 9, pages 792–799, September 2013
How to Cite
Zalewski, M., Cyranowski, J. M., Cheng, Y. and Swartz, H. A. (2013), ROLE OF MATERNAL CHILDHOOD TRAUMA ON PARENTING AMONG DEPRESSED MOTHERS OF PSYCHIATRICALLY ILL CHILDREN. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 792–799. doi: 10.1002/da.22116
Dr. Swartz outlined other financial conflicts of interest on the COI disclosure form, which include national grant support, royalties, education development funding, and payment for lectures. No other conflicts of interest were reported.
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH083647