Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant sponsor: R01MH066347; Contract grant sponsor: R01MH066348.
SUDDEN GAINS IN PROLONGED EXPOSURE AND SERTRALINE FOR CHRONIC PTSD
Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 607–613, July 2013
How to Cite
Jun, J. J., Zoellner, L. A. and Feeny, N. C. (2013), SUDDEN GAINS IN PROLONGED EXPOSURE AND SERTRALINE FOR CHRONIC PTSD. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 607–613. doi: 10.1002/da.22119
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH066347, R01MH066348
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sudden gains in two psychotherapies for posttraumatic stress disorder, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2014, 60, 15, , , ,