These authors contributed equally to this paper.
POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER AMONG PRESCHOOLERS EXPOSED TO ONGOING MISSILE ATTACKS IN THE GAZA WAR
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 425–431, May 2013
How to Cite
Kaufman-Shriqui, V., Werbeloff, N., Faroy, M., Meiri, G., Shahar, D. R., Fraser, D., Novack, Y., Bilenko, N., Vardi, H., Elhadad, N., Pietrzak, R. H. and Harpaz-Rotem, I. (2013), POSTTRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER AMONG PRESCHOOLERS EXPOSED TO ONGOING MISSILE ATTACKS IN THE GAZA WAR. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 425–431. doi: 10.1002/da.22121
Clinical Trial Registration: Unique Identifier: NCT01071551.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- S&P Foundation
- Professor Stanley Mills
- Barbara Green Kay
- Jack Kay
- S. Daniel Abraham International Center for Health and Nutrition
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.