Contract grant sponsor: John Templeton Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant number: 2 R01 MH36917; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Drug Abuse.
RELIGIOSITY AND LONGITUDINAL CHANGE IN PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING IN ADULT OFFSPRING OF DEPRESSED PARENTS AT HIGH RISK FOR MAJOR DEPRESSION
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on Prognosis and Risk Factors
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 63–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Kasen, S., Wickramaratne, P. and Gameroff, M. J. (2014), RELIGIOSITY AND LONGITUDINAL CHANGE IN PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING IN ADULT OFFSPRING OF DEPRESSED PARENTS AT HIGH RISK FOR MAJOR DEPRESSION. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 63–71. doi: 10.1002/da.22131
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- John Templeton Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: 2 R01 MH36917
- National Institute of Drug Abuse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.