Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant numbers: R01MH057005, T-32MH018834, T-32MH014592, and R21MH090480; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute on Drug Abuse; Contract grant number: R37DA11796.
Prevention and Treatment
DEMOGRAPHIC AND CLINICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSISTENT AND INCONSISTENT LONGITUDINAL REPORTERS OF LIFETIME SUICIDE ATTEMPTS IN ADOLESCENCE THROUGH YOUNG ADULTHOOD
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 997–1004, October 2013
How to Cite
Hart, S. R., Musci, R. J., Ialongo, N., Ballard, E. D. and Wilcox, H. C. (2013), DEMOGRAPHIC AND CLINICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF CONSISTENT AND INCONSISTENT LONGITUDINAL REPORTERS OF LIFETIME SUICIDE ATTEMPTS IN ADOLESCENCE THROUGH YOUNG ADULTHOOD. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 997–1004. doi: 10.1002/da.22135
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01MH057005, T-32MH018834, T-32MH014592, R21MH090480
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R37DA11796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.