Grant sponsor: NIH; Grant numbers: CA133050, DA019606, DA020783, DA023200, DA023973, and MH076051.
THE LATENT STRUCTURE AND COMORBIDITY PATTERNS OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER AND MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: A NATIONAL STUDY
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and Depression Co-Morbidity and the 2014 Klein Award Winner
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 214–222, March 2014
How to Cite
Blanco, C., Rubio, J. M., Wall, M., Secades-Villa, R., Beesdo-Baum, K. and Wang, S. (2014), THE LATENT STRUCTURE AND COMORBIDITY PATTERNS OF GENERALIZED ANXIETY DISORDER AND MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER: A NATIONAL STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 214–222. doi: 10.1002/da.22139
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA133050, DA019606, DA020783, DA023200, DA023973, MH076051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.