Contract grant sponsor: CIHR; contract grant number: #273657; contract grant sponsor: MHRC; contract grant number: #152348.
Prevention and Treatment
GATEKEEPER TRAINING FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION IN FIRST NATIONS COMMUNITY MEMBERS: A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1021–1029, October 2013
How to Cite
Sareen, J., Isaak, C., Bolton, S.-L., Enns, M. W., Elias, B., Deane, F., Munro, G., Stein, M. B., Chateau, D., Gould, M. and Katz, L. Y. (2013), GATEKEEPER TRAINING FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION IN FIRST NATIONS COMMUNITY MEMBERS: A RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1021–1029. doi: 10.1002/da.22141
Clinical Trial Registration Number: NCT01287416.
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- CIHR. Grant Number: #273657
- MHRC. Grant Number: #152348
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.