UTILITY OF THE DIMENSIONS OF ANGER REACTIONS–5 (DAR-5) SCALE AS A BRIEF ANGER MEASURE
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on PTSD
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 166–173, February 2014
How to Cite
Forbes, D., Alkemade, N., Mitchell, D., Elhai, J. D., McHugh, T., Bates, G., Novaco, R. W., Bryant, R. and Lewis, V. (2014), UTILITY OF THE DIMENSIONS OF ANGER REACTIONS–5 (DAR-5) SCALE AS A BRIEF ANGER MEASURE. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 166–173. doi: 10.1002/da.22148
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!