Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; contract grant numbers: U01 MH057858 and K24 MH065324 (Dr. Roy-Byrne); U01 MH058915 (Dr. Craske); U01 MH070022 (Dr. Sullivan); U01 MH070018 (Dr. Sherbourne); and U01 MH057835 and K24 MH64122 (Dr. Stein).
TRAJECTORIES OF CHANGE IN ANXIETY SEVERITY AND IMPAIRMENT DURING AND AFTER TREATMENT WITH EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT FOR MULTIPLE ANXIETY DISORDERS IN PRIMARY CARE
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1099–1106, November 2013
How to Cite
Joesch, J. M., Golinelli, D., Sherbourne, C. D., Sullivan, G., Stein, M. B., Craske, M. G. and Roy-Byrne, P. P. (2013), TRAJECTORIES OF CHANGE IN ANXIETY SEVERITY AND IMPAIRMENT DURING AND AFTER TREATMENT WITH EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT FOR MULTIPLE ANXIETY DISORDERS IN PRIMARY CARE. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1002/da.22149
Clinical Trial Registration: Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00347269.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: U01 MH057858, K24 MH065324, U01 MH058915, U01 MH070022, U01 MH070018, U01 MH057835, K24 MH64122
This article has been cited by:
- 1Predictors of anxiety recurrence in the Coordinated Anxiety Learning and Management (CALM) trial, Journal of Psychiatric Research, 2015, 65, 154, , ,