Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; contract grant numbers: U01 MH057858 and K24 MH065324 (Dr. Roy-Byrne); U01 MH058915 (Dr. Craske); U01 MH070022 (Dr. Sullivan); U01 MH070018 (Dr. Sherbourne); and U01 MH057835 and K24 MH64122 (Dr. Stein).
TRAJECTORIES OF CHANGE IN ANXIETY SEVERITY AND IMPAIRMENT DURING AND AFTER TREATMENT WITH EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT FOR MULTIPLE ANXIETY DISORDERS IN PRIMARY CARE
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1099–1106, November 2013
How to Cite
Joesch, J. M., Golinelli, D., Sherbourne, C. D., Sullivan, G., Stein, M. B., Craske, M. G. and Roy-Byrne, P. P. (2013), TRAJECTORIES OF CHANGE IN ANXIETY SEVERITY AND IMPAIRMENT DURING AND AFTER TREATMENT WITH EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT FOR MULTIPLE ANXIETY DISORDERS IN PRIMARY CARE. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1099–1106. doi: 10.1002/da.22149
Clinical Trial Registration: Clinicaltrials.gov Identifier: NCT00347269.
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: U01 MH057858, K24 MH065324, U01 MH058915, U01 MH070022, U01 MH070018, U01 MH057835, K24 MH64122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.