These authors contributed equally to the manuscript.
ENHANCING HISPANIC PARTICIPATION IN MENTAL HEALTH CLINICAL RESEARCH: DEVELOPMENT OF A SPANISH-SPEAKING DEPRESSION RESEARCH SITE
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and Depression Co-Morbidity and the 2014 Klein Award Winner
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 258–267, March 2014
How to Cite
Aponte-Rivera, V., Dunlop, B. W., Ramirez, C., Kelley, M. E., Schneider, R., Blastos, B., Larson, J., Mercado, F., Mayberg, H. and Craighead, W. E. (2014), ENHANCING HISPANIC PARTICIPATION IN MENTAL HEALTH CLINICAL RESEARCH: DEVELOPMENT OF A SPANISH-SPEAKING DEPRESSION RESEARCH SITE. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/da.22153
Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant numbers: P50 MH077083 and RO1 MH080880; Contract grant sponsor: PHS; Contract grant number: UL1 RR025008; Contract grant sponsor: PHS; Contract grant number: M01 RR0039; Contract grant sponsor: National Institute of Mental Health; Contract grant number K23 MH086690.
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: P50 MH077083, RO1 MH080880
- PHS. Grant Number: UL1 RR025008
- PHS. Grant Number: M01 RR0039
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K23 MH086690
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.