Contract grant sponsor: NIMH; Contract grant number: R01 MH070730-05 (SLR).
CORTICO-LIMBIC RESPONSES TO MASKED AFFECTIVE FACES ACROSS PTSD, PANIC DISORDER, AND SPECIFIC PHOBIA
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on PTSD
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 150–159, February 2014
How to Cite
Killgore, W. D. S., Britton, J. C., Schwab, Z. J., Price, L. M., Weiner, M. R., Gold, A. L., Rosso, I. M., Simon, N. M., Pollack, M. H. and Rauch, S. L. (2014), CORTICO-LIMBIC RESPONSES TO MASKED AFFECTIVE FACES ACROSS PTSD, PANIC DISORDER, AND SPECIFIC PHOBIA. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 150–159. doi: 10.1002/da.22156
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- NIMH. Grant Number: R01 MH070730-05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.