Conflict of Interest. All authors have no conflict of interests to declare.
FAMILY AGGREGATION AND RISK FACTORS OF OBSESSIVE–COMPULSIVE DISORDERS IN A NATIONWIDE THREE-GENERATION STUDY
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 12, pages 1177–1184, December 2013
How to Cite
Steinhausen, H.-C., Bisgaard, C., Munk-Jørgensen, P. and Helenius, D. (2013), FAMILY AGGREGATION AND RISK FACTORS OF OBSESSIVE–COMPULSIVE DISORDERS IN A NATIONWIDE THREE-GENERATION STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1177–1184. doi: 10.1002/da.22163
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.