CUMULATIVE TRAUMAS AND RISK THRESHOLDS: 12-MONTH PTSD IN THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH (WMH) SURVEYS
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on PTSD
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 130–142, February 2014
How to Cite
Karam, E. G., Friedman, M. J., Hill, E. D., Kessler, R. C., McLaughlin, K. A., Petukhova, M., Sampson, L., Shahly, V., Angermeyer, M. C., Bromet, E. J., de Girolamo, G., de Graaf, R., Demyttenaere, K., Ferry, F., Florescu, S. E., Haro, J. M., He, Y., Karam, A. N., Kawakami, N., Kovess-Masfety, V., Medina-Mora, M. E., Browne, M. A. O., Posada-Villa, J. A., Shalev, A. Y., Stein, D. J., Viana, M. C., Zarkov, Z. and Koenen, K. C. (2014), CUMULATIVE TRAUMAS AND RISK THRESHOLDS: 12-MONTH PTSD IN THE WORLD MENTAL HEALTH (WMH) SURVEYS. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 130–142. doi: 10.1002/da.22169
Dr. Kessler has been a consultant for Analysis Group, GlaxoSmithKline Inc., Kaiser Permanente, Merck & Co, Inc., Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis Groupe, Shire US Inc., SRA International, Inc., Takeda Global Research & Development, Transcept Pharmaceuticals Inc., Wellness and Prevention, Inc., and Wyeth-Ayerst; has served on advisory boards for Eli Lilly & Company, Mindsite, and Wyeth-Ayerst; and has had research support for his epidemiological studies from Analysis Group Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly & Company, EPI-Q, Ortho-McNeil Janssen Scientific Affairs., Pfizer Inc., Sanofi-Aventis Groupe, and Shire US, Inc. He owns stock in Datastat, Inc. Dr. Demyttenaere has served on advisory boards for, speaker bureaus for, and has research grants from Astra Zeneca, Eli Lilly, GSK, Lundbeck, Takeda, Servier. Dr. Haro has been a consultant and served on speaker bureaus for Eli Lilly and Co., has board memberships at Lundbeck and Roche, and has had research support from GlaxoSmithKline. Dr. Kawakami has been a part-time physician at the Riken Institute, a consultant for Junpukai Foundation and the Sekisui Corporation, has served on speaker bureaus for GlaxoSmithKline, Ezai, and Pfizer, received royalties from Fujitsu Software Technologies, Ltd., Chuo-Hoki-Shuppan, Igaku-Shoin, Kyobundo, Life Science, Maruzen, Nanko-do, and Nanzan-do, and has received research support from Fujitsu Software Technologies, Ltd. Dr. Stein has been a consultant for Servier and Biocodex.
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01 MH070884
- US Public Health Service. Grant Numbers: R13-MH066849, R01-MH069864, R01 DA016558, R01-MH093612
- Fogarty International Center. Grant Number: FIRCA R03-TW006481
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.