Contract grant sponsor: The Wellcome Trust; Contract grant numbers: 084268/Z/07/Z.
MOTHERS' OWN RECOLLECTIONS OF BEING PARENTED AND RISK OF OFFSPRING DEPRESSION 18 YEARS LATER: A PROSPECTIVE COHORT STUDY
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Depression and Anxiety published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on Prognosis and Risk Factors
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 38–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Mahedy, L., Heron, J., Stapinski, L. A., Pearson, R. M., Evans, J., Joinson, C., Bowes, L. and Lewis, G. (2014), MOTHERS' OWN RECOLLECTIONS OF BEING PARENTED AND RISK OF OFFSPRING DEPRESSION 18 YEARS LATER: A PROSPECTIVE COHORT STUDY. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 38–43. doi: 10.1002/da.22174
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2013
- The Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 084268/Z/07/Z
This article has been cited by:
- 1Transgenerational effects of maternal care interact with fetal growth and influence attention skills at 18months of age, Early Human Development, 2014, 90, 5, 241, , , , , , , , ,