LONGITUDINAL FOLLOW-UP STUDY OF ADOLESCENTS WHO REPORT A SUICIDE ATTEMPT: ASPECTS OF SUICIDAL BEHAVIOR THAT INCREASE RISK OF A FUTURE ATTEMPT
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Focus on Prognosis and Risk Factors
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 19–26, January 2014
How to Cite
Miranda, R., De Jaegere, E., Restifo, K. and Shaffer, D. (2014), LONGITUDINAL FOLLOW-UP STUDY OF ADOLESCENTS WHO REPORT A SUICIDE ATTEMPT: ASPECTS OF SUICIDAL BEHAVIOR THAT INCREASE RISK OF A FUTURE ATTEMPT. Depress. Anxiety, 31: 19–26. doi: 10.1002/da.22194
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Centers for Disease Control. Grant Number: R49/CCR 202598
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: P30 MH 43878, ST32MH-16434
- American Mental Health Foundation and the Joy and William Ruane Center at Columbia University to David Shaffer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.