The trial was registered at the Iranian Clinical Trials Registry (http://www.irct.ir; IRCT ID: IRCT201304203930N22).
AUGMENTATION OF FLUOXETINE WITH LOVASTATIN FOR TREATING MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, A RANDOMIZED DOUBLE-BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED-CLINICAL TRIAL
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Depression and Anxiety
Volume 30, Issue 11, pages 1084–1088, November 2013
How to Cite
Ghanizadeh, A. and Hedayati, A. (2013), AUGMENTATION OF FLUOXETINE WITH LOVASTATIN FOR TREATING MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, A RANDOMIZED DOUBLE-BLIND PLACEBO CONTROLLED-CLINICAL TRIAL. Depress. Anxiety, 30: 1084–1088. doi: 10.1002/da.22195
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Iranian Clinical Trials Registry. Grant Number: IRCT201304203930N22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.